Re: A/C Replacement Advice Pls! #acreplacement

Mike Flowers

What brand/model is your existing/broken unit?   If you were happy with the RFI or lack of from them, seems like the place to start.

- 73 and good DX de Mike, K6MKF, Past President - NCDXC

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 8:02 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] A/C Replacement Advice Pls! #ACReplacement

I need some advice - quick.  Our AC died and here in Florida, even this time of year, it is a "replace quick" item.  I have heard and read horror stories of replacement AC units that create horrible RFI.  If you know anything about this issue or have any experience - good or bad - please let me know soonest possible.  The sales guy will be here this afternoon.  Many tnx.