Re: A/C Replacement Advice Pls! #acreplacement

Jerry N9AVY

Get the salesman to put it in contract that it will be "RFI Free".   If he balks at that find someone else.

Jerry n9avy

From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Friday, December 8, 2017 10:01 AM
Subject: [070Club] A/C Replacement Advice Pls! #ACReplacement

I need some advice - quick.  Our AC died and here in Florida, even this time of year, it is a "replace quick" item.  I have heard and read horror stories of replacement AC units that create horrible RFI.  If you know anything about this issue or have any experience - good or bad - please let me know soonest possible.  The sales guy will be here this afternoon.  Many tnx.