Re: WTW

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks Matt —

Yea, I believe I have somewhere around 1,025 left to go!!!   Whew

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 7, 2017, at 6:48 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Yep, Dan, that's the way it works. You can work me 9 times for the "M" in AK4MK, once per "endorsement" on the WTW award.

Here's the WTW FAQ that my clarify other questions you may have: http://podxs070.com/work-the-world-award-series/wtw-faqs

Stick with it - it's a LOT of QSOs, but, man, what a feeling of accomplishment when you wrap it up!

Hope that helps!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Can one work the same call for different letter blocks??
So, if I work a call with an A and finish up that particular country, etc, can I then work that same call with the A for a separate block of letters that have an A in it. i.e.  if I work an A in Brazil can I work that same person for his A for Columbia???

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!