Re: WTW

Jerry N9AVY

Just keep working every station you see and don't worry about the totals. You'll get there faster because you won't waste a lot of time doing search & pounce for specific letters.  I just kept working everything I saw and then I was there.  Think a lot of us spend to much time and effort looking for certain calls.  Grids is another example, if I worried about the grids and was out actively hunting them, I'd some be having conversations with myself.

Jerry  n9avy

From: Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] WTW

Yep, Dan, that's the way it works. You can work me 9 times for the "M" in AK4MK, once per "endorsement" on the WTW award.

Here's the WTW FAQ that my clarify other questions you may have: http://podxs070.com/work-the-world-award-series/wtw-faqs

Stick with it - it's a LOT of QSOs, but, man, what a feeling of accomplishment when you wrap it up!

Hope that helps!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Dec 7, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Can one work the same call for different letter blocks??
So, if I work a call with an A and finish up that particular country, etc, can I then work that same call with the A for a separate block of letters that have an A in it. i.e.  if I work an A in Brazil can I work that same person for his A for Columbia???

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!