Re: All is Well: TEST - Re: [070Club] [070] transfer to groups.io

Jim K5SP

Stan, do you have the grids that we worked each other on during your adventure.  Somehow they got overwritten in my log with your home grid.

Jim, K5SP

On 12/6/2017 2:14 PM, Charles Odom wrote:
Yup, it has been quiet today, guess everyone is Christmas shopping, ha  ha

KI4VMK
# 2542 
On Dec 6, 2017, at 2:08 PM, stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

Got my test message back within 30 seconds. No problemo!

I guess the 070 just does not have much to say today.

Stan

W9SMR

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of stan robinson <robinstan@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 3:06 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: TEST - Re: [070Club] [070] transfer to groups.io

Something may be set up wrong at my end, but I have not received a single 070 message since yesterday.

If this goes thru, all is well.

thanks,
Stan
W9SMR

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 6:43 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] [070] transfer to groups.io

As many/most of you have probably figured out by now, we have transferred the "070" group from Yahoo Groups to groups.io. 

This was done for a host of reasons, and I think we'll be happier here.

Please log in to  groups.io with whatever email address your Yahoo Groups posts were sent to and have a look around.

We will, in time, begin to utilize more of the features of the new user group host, but one we should begin using now is hashtags.  That's those cute little #thingies you see at the end of messages, used to describe what's found in the message.  You'll be able to mute conversations based on hashtags, or by thread, and the hashtags will greatly enhance our search capabilities moving forward.

The 070_Contest group has NOT been moved yet. I am still trying to decide what avenue to take with it, i.e. a separate group or a subgroup of the main group. I think the subgroup route makes the most sense at this point, but I'm glad to hear other thoughts on the matter.

Welcome to our new user group home, 070 Club Members! :-)

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.