Re: All is Well: TEST - Re: [070Club] [070] transfer to groups.io

Jim K5SP

Stan, do you have the grids that we worked each other on during your adventure.  Somehow they got overwritten in my log with your home grid.

Jim, K5SP

On 12/6/2017 2:14 PM, Charles Odom wrote:
Yup, it has been quiet today, guess everyone is Christmas shopping, ha  ha

KI4VMK
# 2542
On Dec 6, 2017, at 2:08 PM, stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:

Got my test message back within 30 seconds. No problemo!

I guess the 070 just does not have much to say today.

73,

Stan

W9SMR