Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:38 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:
My antenna isn’t good either.  It’s a 160 meter Inverted L, but it’s low.  I’ve got an OCF ready to go up too when I can get the back-40 cut so I can work out there.

Mike
WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Matthew King - KK4CPS
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 7:36 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] CQing on 80 Meters

Mike - we're in each other's backyard! I'm in Hamilton, just north of Columbus/Ft Benning, a whopping 74 miles away, so I'd be surprised to see you on my Hustler vertical.

Maybe when I get my 80OCFD hung next year..... :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:32 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:
I don’t think it’s ready for prime-time yet… saw one trace and could not decode it.

Might be better in an hour so.

Mike
WM4B