Re: My 366 and Clock and Calendar are still pending in the 070 Awards Checker

Matthew King - AK4MK

It's all handled now. I re-ran your log and up popped the C&C in green, so I submitted it. That must be what Jerry just approved as I was going to go do it, but it was already done.

Anyhow, all is well now... You'll get the stickers in the next mailing, as the cut off for the current one (that's just about wrapped up) was 10/31.

As you know, Clock and Calendar requires that you first complete 24x7, Leap Day, 365 levels 90, 180, 270, 260, 365 & 366 FIRST, so we're proud of you!

CONGRATULATIONS, PAULA!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...> wrote:

It is still showing orange in the Awards Checker . . .

Paula K7PAX