From: Paula K7PAX #1739 <hamette@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, December 5, 2017 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] My 366 and Clock and Calendar are still pending in the 070 Awards Checker

Not worried about the stickers – I had submitted the 366 and it turned orange on Nov. 18th right after I finished. I just now uploaded another log and it was accepted, and the Clock and Calendar turned green, so I submitted it and now it is orange. Don’t know why the 366 took so long.

Now that the Clock and Calendar is orange, will it show as approved as soon as it is approved, or do I have to upload another log to “refresh” it to see the approval?

Paula K7PAX #1739