From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry Heien
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2017 23:54
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] My 366 and Clock and Calendar are still pending in the 070 Awards Checker

Paula:

That would be me.  I'm sure I approved the stickers, but they have to be done by KE4JB.  When did you submit them ?  Are those endorsements showing up on your checker in orange or green ???   Be patient as John is cranking out stickers as fast as he can...  he's probably dreaming stickers now !  :-)

Jerry  N9AVY