Re: Testing

stan W9SMR

Thanks, Matt.

W9SMR Stan #1611..testing..

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...>
Sent: Monday, December 4, 2017 9:29 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Testing

Hey, Paul - yup, it's like Steve said. On the pulldown menu under your login name (upper right hand corner of the screen) select ACCOUNT, then look for PREFERENCES on the left hand side of the screen. You'll see the "MY POSTS" option just above the UPDATE PREFERENCES button at the bottom of the screen.  That oughta do it!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 9:21 PM, Steve VA3TPS <mcfido@...> wrote:
Paul , under the Preferences there is a box to check to see your post.

Steve VA3TPS
# 526