From: "Dan Morris dbmorris315@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070 List Service 070 List Service <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [070] 1st Unofficial Official Grid Leaderboard ?

Nope, I did not mess up.  The grids are entered automatically.   You did not say anything about portable/mobile operations.  Of course, anyone working portable/mobile, etc we would have to change manually but those are far and few between, at least for me anyway.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 2, 2017, at 6:25 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Did it do it for all of N7WE's portable operations when he was running cross country  or KC5RGQ (?)  when he was at different grids  at NPOTAs ????   Don't think it did.

There were several others who were portable/mobile in grids that are different from their home QTHs which are listed.
That's probably where you messed up... somethings are automatic nor trustworthy.

Jerry  n9avy