Re: 1st Unofficial Official Grid Leaderboard ?

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Hmmm, I never enter grids manually on ACLog.  It does it for me automatically!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 2, 2017, at 2:33 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Mike:

On ACLog you have to enter grids manually.  Some things just aren't automatic !  It's a pain to do it manually and I'm not fond of doing that way, but it only takes a minute.

Jerry