From: "tsingle@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2017 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Christmas spirit

Steve,

After I had gotten my 18ft rooftop tower and beam up (2009), I actually had a couple of neighbors suggest that I use them as a structure for Christmas lights.  Since we hang a fair number of them on several buildings and fences, etc., I did give it some thought, for the tower at least.

The only negative comment that I received on the addition was from one neighbor questioning whether my radio was causing their electric driveway gate opener to randomly function.  It turned out to be another neighbor's garage door remote control.

Well, actually a fellow ham said that the four rooftop antennas complex with rotators looked like a NASA tracking station. I guess that could be considered a negative.  Fortunately living in the country allows some latitude for judging beauty, HI HI.

Tom
K8TOM