73, Happy Holidays to all,
Stan
W9SMR

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of stan robinson robinstan@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 1:13 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] Help: AK4MK Completes WTW!

Congrats Matt!!  Great dedication, for sure.

I am close behind you.

Rick, N7WE noted after I made the 365+1 award last month that I needed only 8 "N" and 6 "I" calls for WTW.

Based on his challenge, I started to pay attention.

As of last nite I had my 8 "N" calls and needed just ONE more "I" call.

Any "I" call volunteers who have not worked W9SMR yet?

This is such a wonderful hobby!!

73,

Stan

W9SMR