From: "John Bower poppajohnbower@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2017 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Envelope

'Tis a pleasure.
I had hoped to get all the stickers out there before I went in for knee replacement on Nov 20 - but did not quite make it - I still have some  W call to process ans will get them out as soon as I can get back upstairs to my main computer.
Best wishes,
John KE4JB

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 5:12 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Yippee, I got an envelope with a bunch of stickers  !!!

Many thanks to the Sticker Elf for getting these to me before Xmas !