Re: Move to GROUPS.IO vs Yahoo Groups

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Rick - I send out emails but I don’t get anything back to show it went out as other lists I will actually get a copy of my outgoing email sent back to me (email).  Only way I would know if it went out is to either CC myself or go to the browser and log in to see if my email post went out!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 1, 2017, at 5:28 PM, Rick Butz n7we1980@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

I have been trying to post to both the 070 group and the 070 contest group since 6AM this morning.  Initially, all I got when I tried to access either group was "Oops! Content failed to load."  As of now,  both groups will load, but I can't post.  I'm getting email from the 070 group in my inbox, but have tried sending postings by the email address - NO JOY!  So now I'm trying responding to this email.

This is the second time in the last 2 weeks that this problem has happened.  It is NOT on my end as the last time I could post to all my Yahoo groups but 070.

Hope this makes it out to the list.

On 12/1/2017 17:12, David Hardy davehardy0101@... [070] wrote:

I'll follow you over there.  I don't have a problem with Yahoo Groups and I use an aol address for it.  See you there when you move.

David Hardy   1697/381
KB3RAN
CARA President
 re w