Re: Move to GROUPS.IO vs Yahoo Groups

Rick - N7WE

I have been trying to post to both the 070 group and the 070 contest group since 6AM this morning.  Initially, all I got when I tried to access either group was "Oops! Content failed to load."  As of now,  both groups will load, but I can't post.  I'm getting email from the 070 group in my inbox, but have tried sending postings by the email address - NO JOY!  So now I'm trying responding to this email.

This is the second time in the last 2 weeks that this problem has happened.  It is NOT on my end as the last time I could post to all my Yahoo groups but 070.

Hope this makes it out to the list.

On 12/1/2017 17:12, David Hardy davehardy0101@... [070] wrote:

I'll follow you over there.  I don't have a problem with Yahoo Groups and I use an aol address for it.  See you there when you move.

David Hardy   1697/381
KB3RAN
CARA President
 re w