Re: Yahoo Groups

Guys/Gals, let me weigh in on this if I may?

My experiences at the moment with Yahoo groups is that I'm not experiencing any problem(s).

Not that I'm a genius with computers...far from it! I'm an appliance operator.

Ex: One evening I was exchanging emails with Steve, W3HF. In the course of this exchange, I was trying to reconcile my XYL's checkbook...

I commented to Steve on what I was doing, and that my Border Collie, Keli Marie, was lying next to me dreaming about fractal geometry! (The infinitely changing circumference of the United States or such.)

Anyway, I have Windows 10, (build unknown) and I originally went to the Yahoo Groups home page, copied the URL and made a desktop icon.

I went there this morning and the desktop icon/link was working just fine. It took me to my Yahoo Groups "home page". Excuse my terminology if incorrect.

Can't we just wait it out, just for a week or two, and see what happens?

I'm not a member of any Google group that I know of, so I cant comment on what to do with that medium.

I am a huge fan of the Google search engine, and most everything I've learned since I graduated from "Harvard on the Bayou"...(Louisiana State University)...in 1967, I learned on Google! (guys/gals, pls...that’s humor)

It is interesting to note how some guys are wavering back and forth...enuf about that...

Milt.

070-650

LONP #76