or threads configured just the right way.

73,

Tom KN6Q

On 2017-12-01 15:44, David Westbrook dwestbrook@gmail.com [070_contest]
wrote:
2v quick thoughts...
Well 3 -- very good point by Steve that it is another login (but so
what, every one v already has a zillion logins).

Makeb sure to.keep the Yahoo groups for archive purposes... Just
disable posting.

Not necessary to keep the separate contest group in groups.io [2]?
Arguably wasn't needed in Yahoo (cause then could argue needc
additional groups for other subtopics)... But i believe the "i only
want to see stuff I'm interest ed in" argument is satisfied by the
tags/labels features in groups.io [2] ...
I haven't used it much - maybe someone can post reference page - but
threads can be tagged, and you can set it (w your login) to see/not
see certain tags. E.g. a "dx spot" tag would be a good example.

-david
KJ4IZW

Sent via the https://KN6Q.org server in Briar Texas.