Re: Yahoo Groups

Mike - W0TMW #2207

No, you REALLY don't want to go to Google groups. If you think Yahoo is bad, Google is worse. I had a group there and quickly moved it to a private server using MailMan.

Mike - W0TMW

  -- William Kershner
http://crucis-court.com
http://www.crucis.net/1632search
On 12/01/2017 12:38 PM, Charles Odom ki4vmk@... [070] wrote:

Yup, I think its time to go to Google Groups

KI4VMK
# 2542  🇺🇸
On Dec 1, 2017, at 12:17 PM, "randy true w4rttrandy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Broken here too.

Funny the messages aren't being effected.

Randy W4RTT