Re: 365 award

Randy True

Downloaded QSO's from LoTW and imported them into my logbook and uploaded to checker. It filled in a bunch of the big gap I had.

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of David Rock david@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:46 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 365 award

Downloading an ADIF from LotW and uploading it would work.

David, K9DWR

> On Nov 30, 2017, at 08:43, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
>

> You must have missed one of my replies.
> When I checked dates that were missing on the 070 endorsement checker. I went to LoTW and verified that most if not all were there.
>
> Randy W4RTT

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

www.podxs070.com
A PSK31 club open to all amateurs licensed to operate on the HF bands. Features FAQ, awards, member list and history.

/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: