Re: 365 award

ljl2002@att.net

David,
Years?  In my case..... how high can you count???
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:44 PM, "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Randy-
You've probably already done this, but it is worth saying for the benefit of all on the group.

When you download the ADIF from LoTW, be sure to also load it to your HRD logbook.  Each time you send a log to the progress checker, it replaces the your previous file with the new upload.  That is why we upload the entire file instead of just the new ones (opposite of what LoTW does).  If you haven't corrected the HRD logbook, the next time you export and upload from the HRD log to the Progress Checker , you will have the same problem again.