From: "mwbesemer@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [070] signal still there

I've done it in the shop working on repeaters; left them keyed into a dummy load and found them the next day still churning away.

I've heard stuck keyers too... sending dits for days on end.

Whoever it is must not get on the radio much.

I'd blame the cat!

Mike
WM4B

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] wrote:

   That's what I've been thinking ...

No one should ever walk away and leave something keyed.  Aside from being inadvertent only other cause is malicious interference.

Jerry  n9avy