Re: 365 award

Randy True

How about if I download the adif from LoTW and submit that?

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:05 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 365 award

Randy:

Just looked at your 365 on the checker.  Not bad... you have 179 slots worked and just one away from 180 point.  Just keep making a contact  for the days indicated by blank spots on your chart and you'll get there in time.  Many of these endorsement takes patience and that's what makes them fun.  Unless you can build a time machine and go backward/forward to complete them !

Jerry  N9AVY

#1604 LONP #255
david@...