Re: 365 award

Randy True

OK, something must have happened in my logbook. I know I never missed that many days during the Spring and Summer months.

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of David Rock david@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 8:48 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 365 award

Since the event started in 2016, that means you have missed the same chunk of contacts in both 2016 and 2017.  It also means (as already mentioned), that anything you have in Dec came from 2016, because it hasn’t happened in 2017 yet.  Once 2018 rolls around, it won’t be possible to make any logical assertions about a specific year.

—
David, K9DWR
#1604 LONP #255
david@...

> On Nov 30, 2017, at 07:42, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:
>
> When I click Award Progress, I get a 1 PDF. It doesn't have a date and shows a big hole from March to Sept. I was assuming it was for 2017

------------------------------------

------------------------------------

www.podxs070.com
A PSK31 club open to all amateurs licensed to operate on the HF bands. Features FAQ, awards, member list and history.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
groups.yahoo.com