Re: SOS - Same Old Signal

Jerry N9AVY

It looks like a PSK31 signal with no data being sent. Surely, you know what this looks like...  like railroad tracks minus the crossties.

Jerry   N9AVY

From: "Bryon nnegrom@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [070] SOS - Same Old Signal

I've not seen the signal. So, I do not know what it sounds like, or what it looks like. Is it a possibility that it is something else? Some interference that is causing it to look like a carrier? I have seen this topic for weeks now. I have a hard time believing that any rig or power supply would last continuously for this long.

I've setup my station so that when I flip a switch all my radios, power supplies, rotator control box, and desk lap turn off. This allows me to monitor and disconnect them as I need. Mostly for the safety of my equipment, but this is another good reason too it looks like.

Bryon, W7RIV