Re: Help: AK4MK Completes WTW!

Matthew King - AK4MK

Hang in there, Stan - the last one is the most frustrating one!

I saw 3 other "O's" yesterday that could not hear me before I finally scored my last one, a guy that I'd tried for 2 days and was finally able to get.

If I had an "I", I'd sure give it to ya! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Nov 28, 2017 at 1:13 PM, stan robinson robinstan@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Congrats Matt!!  Great dedication, for sure.

I am close behind you.

Rick, N7WE noted after I made the 365+1 award last month that I needed only 8 "N" and 6 "I" calls for WTW.

Based on his challenge, I started to pay attention.

As of last nite I had my 8 "N" calls and needed just ONE more "I" call.

Any "I" call volunteers who have not worked W9SMR yet?

This is such a wonderful hobby!!

73,

Stan

W9SMR