Re: SOS - Same Old Signal

W7RIV

I've not seen the signal. So, I do not know what it sounds like, or what it looks like. Is it a possibility that it is something else? Some interference that is causing it to look like a carrier? I have seen this topic for weeks now. I have a hard time believing that any rig or power supply would last continuously for this long.

I've setup my station so that when I flip a switch all my radios, power supplies, rotator control box, and desk lap turn off. This allows me to monitor and disconnect them as I need. Mostly for the safety of my equipment, but this is another good reason too it looks like.

Bryon, W7RIV