Still don't know what the heK "confefe" means though.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Monday, November 27, 2017 9:22 PM, "'Mike Besemer' mwbesemer@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

RMS Titanic to Any Ship - CQD CQD SOS Titanic Position 41.44 N 50.24 W. Require immediate assistance. Come at once. We struck an iceberg. Sinking.

From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 9:14 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: From an old PODXS member ...

You forgot:      Sparkgap

From: "aj4tf@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 6:52 PM
Subject: [070] Re: From an old PODXS member ...

Spark operators: "CW is the end of ham radio"
CW operators:  "AM is the end of ham radio"
AM operators:  "SSB is the end of ham radio"
SSB operators: "FM is the end of ham radio"
FM operators:  "D-Star is the end of ham radio"
RTTY operators:  "PSK31 is the end of ham radio"
PSK31 operators: "FT8 is the end of ham radio"

Really?  Yawn...

de AJ4TF
PSK31, FT8, FM, D-Star, and anything else that gets me on the air.