Re: From an old PODXS member ...

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Mike — that is true but I believe ‘most’ use a combination of macros and free text.  I always use free text as much as possible.  I only have several macros I use:  Signal report, QTH name, etc;   Equipment and end of QSO  and then if I’m froggy I will give a short gist of my equipment free text.  As least you can carry on a conversation regardless of the macros you use.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Nov 27, 2017, at 1:55 PM, 'Brian' n2mlp@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

But PSK is the same thing if you’re using MACRO’S 100%

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA