From: "n7we1980@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2017 6:59 AM
Subject: [070] Triple Play Low Band Sprint Results

Scoring is closed and the results are in for the 2017 Triple Play Low Band Sprint.  This year saw a record 28 entries submitted.

1st Overall, 1st Medium Power, and TOP DAWG – N2MLP – Brian - East Stroudsburg, PA

2nd Overall, 1st High Power – KE4JB – John – Cherry Valley, NY

7th Overall, 1st Low Power – KC2RXS – John – Riner, VA

11th Overall, 1st QRP – WD9FTZ – Gregory – Akron, OH

For full results click Here.  Congratulations to our winners and thanks to all who participated!

Rick Butz
N7WE - 070 #1602