PSKFEST in 2002

Duncan McMahon <zl3jt@...>

de Jungle Telegraph!
Why have a damn serial number in the exchange? We've all got a computers to work
the PSK mode, and a logging program, so why add an extra completely unnecessary serial
number...it will destroy the contest!
The CQWW Zone contests are the most popular in the world...Why? No serial numbers,
so no EGO number....This requirement was only needed for checking paper logs by hand!

Serial numbers will stop the occasional casual QSO in the contest, because people
will not understand the serial number! I move that the serial number requirement
be removed from the exchange...for all time...any seconders?
ZL3JT 070 #109