From: "ajax@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 3:43 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: Rogue PSK31 signal

It's not me. I don't have a beam here else I'd be trying to narrow it down.

Martin
Kg7hax
Cn97

On Fri, Nov 24, 2017 at 12:57 PM -0800, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

CN89

---In 070@..., wrote :

What’s your grid, Barry?

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Nov 24, 2017, at 10:20 AM, boat.anchor@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

From south of me
Barry

---In 070@..., wrote :

There's a signal on 14071.71 khz  which has been on for about a week. Several hams have tried to pinpoint the signal, but with not a lot of success.  Would appreciate it if anyone is able to get a direction on that signal.

Seems to be just an idle carrier with no data on it.

Thanks.