Re: Sprint scores

Rick - N7WE

Randy-

I sure don't know the answers to your questions, but Matt or David will surely be along soon with all the answers.

I did have a look at the Scorer though, and something definitely looks amiss.  Earlier your entry showed Qs on 11/13.  The current displayed entry doesn't show any.  Did you perhaps upload your log a second time with the 13th missing?  I'm not sure, but I think the Scorer will allow you to upload a second time, but deletes the first upload when you do.

Whatever ends up being the answers, you sure made a great run.