From: "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:34 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Signal at 14.07185

Now seeing PSK31 tune on 14.0719 stronger.(single trace)
Also noticed PSK unmodulated tracks on 14.0722.  @10:32 EDT. fair strength.

Someone walk away from the TX?

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:58 AM, "KMOORE10@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

I saw it yesterday as well.  I stay just up from it

Keith #2572

Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:06 AM
To: 070@...

If we are talking about the same thing I'm seeing an unmodulated carrier here in CT at 14.0719.  It's very weak but always there. Noticed  @ 8:50 am EDT.