Re: Newbie question re 070 Sprint contest rules

ljl2002@att.net

Hey Ted,

Lucky for you the club is doing this sprint again next month!

We'll be lookin fer ya in upcoming contests.  They are always fun regardless where you place and the only enemy is the ionosphere.

CUL.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sunday, November 12, 2017 6:22 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Welcome aboard.  Hope you'll have fun here !

73,  Jerry  N9AVY   #454