2018 ARRL Grid Chase

Chris J LaRue NO7E

Anyone else read the specifications on this?  FT8 is going to be absolutely dominating every band when this mess starts.  It will be a year long FT8 contest.

http://www.arrl.org/international-grid-chase-2018

I admit I like and use FT8 but I prefer to actually have a conversation with other operators.  That is why I like PSK31, the problem is most of the contacts are about as interesting lately as FT8.  Hello, my name is, his/her name is the grid signal report and 73.  Sometimes you actually get rig information and a little chat but that is getting rare even on PSK31.

--
73 de Chris NO7E
no7e@arrl.net