Re: Triple Play

Jim K5SP

Worked NV last night, but never saw you.

Am out of pocket tonight, will be in Norman for OU/TCU  have been season ticket holder for at least 25 years, seats have been in family since 1950.

Have fun guys.

Jim, K5SP

On 11/11/2017 11:29 AM, ka5dwi@... [070] wrote:

Hi all,

Conditions really stunk last night.
I had no problems working a couple of QSOs in California from here in Arizona on 40M, but everyone else just didn't hold up,
I heard a few of you and called too no avail. Running only 25 watts. 160 & 80 were dead. Didn't hear squat. 160 is a challenge, but 80 should be no problem.
Good news............
The sun is getting quieter today so conditions should be better tonight and really better Sunday night.
I will do my best to give you all Arizona the next couple of nights. A lot going on tonight (TCU/Oklahoma, NA Sprint and SKCC WES), so Sunday evening might be my best chance.
73 Art KA5DWI AZ #2518