Re: Triple Play

ljl2002@att.net

Barry,

I wanted to try 40m last night but our cable modem went out and my time was taken up getting it back on line.

Do you have any idea what it is like being in the same household with a teenager who has just lost the ability to text someone?

It becomes THE priority.  I'll take a look at 40m tonight but judging by the comments it looks as if I didn't miss much.

CUL
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Saturday, November 11, 2017 12:29 PM, "ka5dwi@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Hi all,
Conditions really stunk last night.
I had no problems working a couple of QSOs in California from here in Arizona on 40M, but everyone else just didn't hold up,
I heard a few of you and called too no avail. Running only 25 watts. 160 & 80 were dead. Didn't hear squat. 160 is a challenge, but 80 should be no problem.
Good news............
The sun is getting quieter today so conditions should be better tonight and really better Sunday night.
I will do my best to give you all Arizona the next couple of nights. A lot going on tonight (TCU/Oklahoma, NA Sprint and SKCC WES), so Sunday evening might be my best chance.
73 Art KA5DWI AZ #2518