I saw him too.  Couldn't believe it.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thursday, November 9, 2017 12:21 PM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

 it isn't bad enough with weak signals and propagation ...  some clown in Knoxville is running RTTY right in the middle of PSK31 on 14070-72 !    Now we had to fend of RTTY & FT-8.

From: "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2017 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Bands

I see a few traces on 20 (someone talking about 070 club even!) but we are in a geomagnetic storm, so...

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 11:16 AM, jinnis@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Is it just here, or are the bands horrible all over.

Have done CQ on 30, 20, 12, and 10 meters, absolutely no responses any band. See a couple very weak traces on 20, but cannot decode them.

Geomagnetic Storm?

Jim, K5SP