Re: Triple Play

K7DWI Art

Hi all,
Conditions really stunk last night.
I had no problems working a couple of QSOs in California from here in Arizona on 40M, but everyone else just didn't hold up,
I heard a few of you and called too no avail. Running only 25 watts. 160 & 80 were dead. Didn't hear squat. 160 is a challenge, but 80 should be no problem.
Good news............
The sun is getting quieter today so conditions should be better tonight and really better Sunday night.
I will do my best to give you all Arizona the next couple of nights. A lot going on tonight (TCU/Oklahoma, NA Sprint and SKCC WES), so Sunday evening might be my best chance.
73 Art KA5DWI AZ #2518