work all that fantastic DX that's out there.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 8:44 AM, "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Joe:

Do a good job of raking leaves and your neighbors will let you rake theirs , too. Especially that guy with 10 acres !

Jerry  n9avy

From: "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: [070] G2 Geomagnetic storm underway

Matt,

Aw come on man!

Now I am forced to go out and rake leaves!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 3:41 PM, "Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

This surely isn't helping the attempted contacts today!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Space Weather News for Nov. 7, 2017
http://spaceweather.com
https://www.facebook.com/ spaceweatherdotcom

GEOMAGNETIC STORM IN PROGRESS: As predicted, a solar wind stream engulfed Earth on Nov. 7th, but the geomagnetic storms it is producing are stronger than expected. Moderate G2-class storms are underway at the time of this alert, sparking auroras around both of our planet's poles. The gaseous stream is flowing from a wide hole in the sun's atmosphere, and Ea! rth could be inside it for days. NOAA forecasters say there is a > 50% chance of continued storming (most likely G1-class) on Nov. 7th, 8th and 9th. Visit Spaceweather.com for more information and updates.