Re: 30M

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Not seeing your signal and I’m also calling CQ right around +1150

Richard - Are you around +1750ish??? I see something there but
cannot make it out!!

Dan Morris KZ3T
dbmorris315@gmail.com

I live to live for Him!

On Nov 7, 2017, at 2:03 PM, Otets Richard rickocr2005@yahoo.com [070] <070@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 24.920 now, trying.....

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 11:35:31 AM EST, Jerry n9avy@sbcglobal.net <mailto:n9avy@sbcglobal.net> [070] <070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070@yahoogroups.com>> wrote:

Worked Jim around 1600 UTC... so, am guessing that anyone wanting to work on 12/12 endorsement shpuld be looking at 12m around 1500-1630 UTC and pot out some CQ's.

Good luck !!!

Jerry N9AVY