Re: 30M

boat.anchor@...

Joe
PSK has almost disappeared here. The Asians have mostly migrated to the FT8 mode.
Having some fun trying to catch VK9MA Mellish Reef. I only seem to hear them on 17M CW
around 2200Z
I do try to sit on 20M PSK from 2330Z-2430Z. Sun sets at 2400Z and band goes very noisy at
2400Z. Possibly a grow op next door.
I did work N6DS 20M 04SEP17 but that was first CT since last Mar.
Do you have any suggestion of what may be a good time to try?
We will get it done one of these days.
Barry

---In 070@..., <joe_molon@...> wrote :

Matt,

Yeah what ever you are doing it is working great.

I've noticed that some Euros are showing up here between 13:00 - 17:00 UTC as well as later in the afternoon (21:00 - 24:00 UTC)
The propagation is definitely shifting into the winter mode.

Now if I could only get a DX pipe to Alaska or Barry in BC.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482