Re: 30M

Randy True

Sorry, 1500

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 9:30 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] 30M

Calling at 24.920 + 1700

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of Otets Richard rickocr2005@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 9:20 PM
To: Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070]
Subject: Re: [070] 30M [1 Attachment]

I'll try 12 agn!!! currently there...

Fr Richard
WB8YXF
2328

On Monday, November 6, 2017, 9:17:55 PM EST, Matthew King mrk.twg@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Randy - doesn't really have anything to do with be submitted or not because you can't submit it yet!  The 12/12, 17/17, & 30/30 awards are available only after the TRI-WARC award has been earned.

That takes 3 QSOs on each of those three bands. Currently you have just one on 12m, and that's why you can't submit the 30/30 yet. I've circled the salient points in red down below.

You're right, also, you wouldn't be able to submit it until it popped up as green and prompted you to do so.

Go get 2 more QSOs on 12 and you're in business!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 8:57 PM, Jerry n9avy@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Randy:

Just checked the list and don't see where it's been submitted to the list for approval;  likewise it doesn't appear to have been submitted for approval by you.

Give it 24 hours and I'll check it again.

Jerry  n9avy