Re: Triple Play Low Band Sprint scoring

Matthew King <mrk.twg@...>

I've updated the webpage at:

This is the new wording. If y'all think it should be changed, let me know, but I think it conveys the point was made in the Yahoo Groups post that Steve posted (thanks, Steve!)

Work a six hr block EACH UTC DAY, beginning at the time of your choosing, and work six continuous hours from that point on.

You may have only one "block" or "block portion" on any given day.

The scorer only allows one "start point" on each UTC date.

For scoring, your six hour blocks will begin with the hour that you select on the scorer page and continue for the next 6 hours.

Y'all be good!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 6:48 PM, Bill Garwood n4gbk@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thanks Steve for the link.

Here's part of where the confusion comes from, the 40 meter contest is a 6 hour sprint but it allows for 6 hours of continuous operation before and after 0000 UTC as part of the 6 hour block.  Of course it is a "one day" event and not a three day event but it uses a similar scorer.

 http://www.podxs070.com/o7o-club-sponsored-contests/40m-firecracker-sprint

Enuf said...I hope everyone has fun in the contest.

73 and Happy Radio!

Bill N4GBK FM16 in NC