From: "Christopher J LaRue NO7E no7e@... [070]" <070@...>
To: 070@...
Sent: Sunday, November 5, 2017 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: South Dakota

Wayne Green and 73 were by far the best on the market.  Wayne was fun to read, honest and truly was a major thorn in the ARRL while being a life member and a one time elected officer.  All of the issues are available to read online for free here https://archive.org/details/73-magazine

I still subscribe to CQ but as I am visually impaired I only get the digital edition it is hard to read the paper version for me.  It gets released on the 1st of the month and they send an email that it is available on the Zinio app right away.  I have heard several complaints about the paper version arriving up to 7-8 weeks later though.
73 de Chris NO7E

   .