From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of 'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 2:56:12 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] Re: South Dakota

PODXS Group,

There is a very interesting article in the September issue of CQ that deals with the problem of one station not seeing the other.
It is :  Is HF Propagation Reciprocal?  by Thomas Hood  NW7US.  It explains why the RF doesn't always go both ways on the same path.

I guess what is good for the goose is not always good for the gander when dealing with HF.

73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Friday, November 3, 2017 8:18 PM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Charles
TU 4 QSO
Barry

---In 070@..., <ki4vmk@...> wrote :

I see him but he can't see me
On Nov 3, 2017, at 6:59 PM, "boat.anchor@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Not seen here but CQn
Barry
VB7150

---In 070@..., wrote :

Anyone needs South Dakota AE0WM is on 20 meters

KI4VMK # 2542