From: "Jerry n9avy@... [070]" <070@...>
To: "070@..." <070@...>
Subject: Re: [070] another thing.....

One way to avoid that happening is to put out a  "QRL ? QRL ? "   call or simple inquiring if frequency is in use .  QRL  means same thing in a Q Signal form.  There was a day all ham were familiar with the Q code.

Rarely hear "QRL" or anything like it.  Operators just jump on a frequency and start calling ... LIDs.

Jerry  n9avy