Re: another thing.....

Randy True

The last guy was calling the station I had just worked...

Randy W4RTT

From: 070@... <070@...> on behalf of mwbesemer@... [070] <070@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 1, 2017 8:56 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] another thing.....

CQ Field Day... CQ Field Day...

Actually, I've been guilty lately of CQing on top of someone, but it was not intentional.  The bands have been so goofy and the QSB so long and deep I've totally missed ongoing QSOs, even after watching for a minute or more.

Last night, I was seeing strong signals CQing but could not get any answers.  I was operating Recliner-Remote from my living room so I couldn't hear the signals, but it made me wonder if the aurora was back last night.

Mike
WM4B

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 8:52 AM, randy true w4rttrandy@... [070] wrote:

Another thing that p--se me off, is the guy that will jump the frequency I have been using. Ten seconds after I end a qso.

Grrrrr

Randy W4RTT